Open SURGE Masterclass
Wed Jul 14, 2021 2pm - 5pm EDT
Tues Aug 24, 2021 1pm – 4pm EDT
A sudden, powerful movement toward trauma informed developmental care
NOW IS THE TIME, OUR TIME, TO COME TOGETHER AND BECOME EVEN MORE TRAUMA AWARE
On the journey to become more trauma informed, the first step is to become trauma aware. Trauma comes in all different shapes and sizes and it all matters.
Let's open our hearts to heal the hurt that goes unnoticed. Now is the time to start the conversation.
The SURGE Masterclass is a critical, required component of the Trauma Informed Professional Certificate Program and where the conversation begins! We want to share this experience with the world.
- Participating in this masterclass can be a first step for folks who are intrigued about the journey of becoming a Trauma Informed Professional but are not sure that they are ready to make the commitment.
- But, even for those not interested in becoming Trauma Informed Professionals, you will find the masterclass cutting edge, provocative and incredibly informative!
- This interactive 3-hour virtual learning experience presents the latest research and brings awareness to the necessity and lifelong impact of a trauma informed approach to care
- During the masterclass the faculty facilitate interactive open discussion with Q&A to support participation, engagement and empowerment.
- 3-hours of continuing nursing education credit is available
Join us in this unique opportunity to awaken ourselves and others to the growing need for trauma informed care!
"I enjoyed the class and I think it was the perfect amount of interactive and non interactive. I also really enjoyed the virtual aspect (even though that is currently the only option), it took the pressure off of participating (both when choosing to and choosing not to participate) and it allowed us to speak up through chat without interrupting the speaker so that we didn't forget our comments but also could still discuss them at the proper time".
- SURGE Masterclass Participant
This MASTERCLASS Is For You If...
- You are curious to learn more about trauma and its impact
- You are open to the possibility of doing things differently
- You want to connect with other heart-centered professionals
- You are ready to take the leap to become more trauma informed
This MASTERCLASS Will Discuss...
- Global implications of trauma big and small
- Biological relevance of trauma and the healing power of connection
- The future of healthcare and what is possible
- The opportunity to become a Trauma Informed Professional
Click to enroll in the class that works for you!
Meet the SURGE Masterclass Faculty
Tara DeWolfe PT, DPT, CNT, CLC
Tara DeWolfe, a Physical Therapist and Developmental Specialist, is a dynamic leader. Tara’s passion is providing a holistic approach to creating nurturing experiences for babies and their families and to support her colleagues to optimize developmental potential. Tara is Director of Operations and faculty at Caring Essentials Collaborative, LLC.
Kristy Fuller OTR/L, CNT
Kristy Fuller is an occupational therapist and feeding specialist who loves working with babies and families. She is passionate about sharing a preventative model for successful and enjoyable eating experiences. Kristy is the Director of Education and faculty at Caring Essentials Collaborative, LLC
TEAM SURGE EXPERIENCE $2500.00
This option is for teams of 10 or more who understand the benefits of learning together to create change. This is the ideal choice for teams interested in exploring the possibility of becoming a designated trauma informed site or a trauma informed center of excellence.Schedule a Call to Learn More